So I will admit I have watched this particular linkup for a while. I am not sure why I have yet to participate in it aside from my general shyness of joining already established groups. However, I find this to be inspiring, so I am willing to give this a go.
- I am incredibly thankful for the love of my husband. He is the rock in my life, even though some days he doesn’t know it. I know I need to tell him more. When I am down and depressed, he in his own way reminds me in his own way that I am not alone and I am loved.
- I am thankful for making the decision to put tubes in Pickle’s ears. It was not something we came to lightly. However, in the months since he has had it done, his speech has grown exponentially. He went, at 18 months old, from saying Mama and Dada to short sentences. To my husband and I, the tubes are a blessing.
- I am thankful for being placed on the roster this week for next Saturday’s bout. I know that everyone has a fair chance of getting rostered. It shows to me that the hard work I am putting into practice is paying off.
- I am thankful for the sunny weather we are having this weekend. This week was very cold and dreary. It was eating at me to the point of throwing me into a depression. Being in the sunshine really helps improve my moods.
- I am thankful for my new little nephew. He is an adorable little baby. I know that my brother and his girlfriend will be amazing parents. I am also grateful that they drove the 1 1/2hrs up so we could meet him. My boys were excited to meet their first cousin.
- I am thankful for our little slice of heaven. It is nice to sit out on the deck watching nature at its finest. I love watching my little chickens hunt for bugs. The boys chase each other around in the yard. I love listening to the wind blow through the woods. It is just a little world of peace.
- I am thankful for my blogging community. I know that I haven’t been as active as I was at one point. However, I know that even in my absence, they would be still willing to support me. They continue to inspire me with their words.
- I am thankful for waffle cone and all of their delicious goodness
- I am just thankful for where life has brought me. I was once someone who believed good things did not exist for me. Now not only do I know that I do, I strive for me goodness in my life.
- I am thankful for all the men and women who protect my freedoms. I am not a blazing patriot. However, I understand the value and sacrifice those of the armed forces have made. To them and all of their family, I am forever and eternally grateful.
Thank you Lizzi for creating Ten Things of Thankful! I look forward to doing this again and again.